Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy and welcome news

We would have celebrated this weekend, had it not been quite so busy. My son got accepted to George Washington with an early decision. We had toured the campus in the spring and there was a clear connection for him at that time. GW has a lot of internships available within or around the government and my son is highly politically aware --- though he's almost libertarian --- so I'm sure it will be interesting. Other choices were American University and University of Maryland.

All would have been great and I do have a warming feeling about "Fear the Turtle," but it was certainly a nice way to spend the weekend. Not to mention, not having to worry about it for another three months.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I had a dream about George Washington University a week or so ago, though in the dream I was fairly certain I was actually thinking of Georgetown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DB

    Thanks for the note. Georgetown has a beutiful campus, so that probably was it. We are all thankful for the news.

    Super G

    ReplyDelete