So - did we find anything out? We narrowed a few things out and identified probably what we should be looking at: bigger schools are better. Not really into the women's school.
This trip involved about 15 hours of driving over 3 days. Tomorrow ... 5 more hours. So, I'll be going to be bed soon.
But lots of stuff has been going on in world:
- I am poor at predicting the football future: Packers are out and LSU got shutdown completely by the Crimson Tide.
- Romney may be fading in the SC polls. We can only hope, in order to keep the GOP race exciting. However, he still seems to have it in the bag to me. He must have been insufferable as a classmate . . . but he has the tools to be successful in pursuing his cause d'jour.
- I will say, though, it is all about him (despite what he says). I'll bet you $10,0001
- Someone is murdering Iranian nuclear scientists.
- I am intrigued by the Russian protests. I am somewhat happy to see some pressure put on Putin.
- Debt crises continues to loom in the Euro Zone. Ugh.
1 Not really, I don't have an $10,000 for a meaningless bet like Romney does.