Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hitting the Road

I'm drove from NC to DC and back to NC (4 hours + 4.5 hours) and went to a meeting in the span of 24 hours. E.g. I left at 5PM on day and got back at 4:20 PM the next day.

The meeting went well. A meeting with government officials.

I am happy to be back.

If anyone wanders back to this blog - I welcome you - and thank you for taking the time.

I'll probably be mostly political / opinion based these days. My son was just saying there wasn't much going on, but, of course, there are tons of things going on. Just not things he is interested in.

I'm looking forward to ranting a bit about the deficit, torture, shameless behavior, defects of the right and left, etc. Mostly you got the point is you saw "rant".

As I approach 50, I see myself as crankier.

It has been a year+ since I had the blog active AND I let supergworld.com go as well. Lots of things have happened: crazy work, firings, hirings, children's successes, difficult family situations, etc.

I'll try to relate a few of those things as well.

I'm off to bed now, it is 10:00 PM and I have to get up at 5:30. All of that driving has my eyes weary.

Best, Super G

No comments:

Post a Comment