Thursday, June 4, 2009

Late Night Revelry

Well - not exactly a party. I've been getting some extra work in trying to complete some stuff before my family's trip to England and Scotland.

I'm getting excited, but I've still got 2 or 3 big things to complete by COB (close of business) on Friday. The pressure never really seems to let up, but employed remains better than unemployed.

Big news of the day was the wait for Obama's big speech in Egypt. We'll see. So far, Obama's out reach to the Muslim world has been useful and good. There is a bit more to give before domestic outcry will bring him back. Though, a theocracy can never be a democracy, by definition, so some countries can only go so far.

I will get - though it may take some time - to taking the Obama administration to task on the budget and spending. Not tonight though.

Here's hoping for an easier tomorrow (and weekend) - I've worked all but 1 of the last 19 days at least 6 hours. Ugggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment