Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bad Habits

I've gotten in to a bad habit of starting posts and not finishing them. That is a no-no if you are trying to keep a blog up.

Tid-bits:

Let me give one last thank you to Sarah Palin for contributing to the last nine months. "Sarah the Barracuda" she was and is. Sarah was not ready for to be President of the US in a clutch, a looney decision by John McCain, but a spectacle to be sure. I'll try to let her rest in piece without much more derogatory commentary from me, unless she dares to step back into the national spotlight. For instance, on a book or speaking tour (he he he).

The economy is in a terrific mess. I don't think there is any quick way out. If we're going to do stimulus spending, lets do stimulus spending by building infrastructure and have the government perhaps buy things made in America. In other words, if we're handing out money to people, get something in return if at all possible.

A co-worker was telling me about a writer that explained the more bureaucracy you have, the less individual responsibility you have. This is an important point in understanding government that I want to get into.

But now I have to go run 4 miles. So - I'm posting this as is - so I don't lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment